The 2018 NatWest 6 Nations will once again see the England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales international rugby union teams take each other on over the course of five thrilling rugby-packed weekends of fixtures. This is an international competition that takes place annually, with each of the six sides playing each other once.
WHEN DOES COMPETITION START?
The 2018 fixture schedule for the NatWest 6 Nations begins on Saturday, 3rd February 2018 with Wales and Scotland getting the first match underway at Principality Stadium in Cardiff followed by France against Ireland in Paris at the Stade de France, then Italy v England on Sunday, 4th February 2018 at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.
WHEN DOES IT FINISH?
The competition runs until 17th March 2018 when all three fixtures of Round 5 take place on the same day known as ‘Super Saturday’ which starts with Italy v Scotland in Rome, followed by England v Ireland at Twickenham Stadium and culminating in Wales v France back in Cardiff where things kicked off.
WHAT ARE THE NATWEST 6 NATIONS FIXTURES?
Below are the fixtures, dates and kick off times of the NatWest 6 Nations for 2018.
(all are in PADDYS TIME)
- Wales v Scotland: February 3, 10.15pm, Cardiff
- France v Ireland: February 4, 12.45am, Paris
- Italy v England: February 4, 11pm, Rome
- Ireland v Italy: February 10, 10.15pm, Dublin
- England v Wales: February 10, 12:45am, London
- Scotland v France: February 11, 11pm, Edinburgh
- Frances v Italy: February 24, 4am, Marseille
- Ireland v Wales: February 24, 10.15pm, Dublin
- Scotland v England: February 25, 12.45am, Edinburgh
- Ireland v Scotland: March 10, 10.15pm, Dublin
- France v England: March 11, 12:45am, Paris
- Wales v Italy: March 11, 11pm, Cardiff
- Italy v Scotland: March 17, 8:30pm, Rome
- England v Ireland: March 17, 10:45pm, London
- Wales v France: March 17, 1pm, Cardiff