After 4 years of negotiations and 2 months of intense construction, we are delighted to invite you to the Paddy’s East opening party this coming Friday 28th of June.
Here are ten things to expect from the expansion aka Paddy’s East. (thanks Jim Boyce for the summary)
- Paddy O’Shea’s will now have an extra 200 square meters of space, including a balcony.
- That balcony will have leather sofas and tables and can be reserved. In other words it’s a VIP area.
- The number of screens will increase by 50 percent — from 16 to 24 — including a huge new one.
- Paddy’s East can be isolated for parties or when two hugely popular sports events conflict, like the finals of curling and hurling.
- It will also have a bar that can reached from outside, meaning less squirming through the crowd to fetch drinks.
- A new beer system was imported from the U.S. and that will mean extremely fresh beer.
- Expect 11 beers and 3 ciders on draft on the new system.
- Along with dishes from Ganges, Baozza and Paddy’s, patrons will be able to order from Japanese restaurant Fukurou upstairs.
- Speaking of kitchens, expect a full revamp of Paddy O’Shea’s own, with a menu available in time for the Rugby World Cup.
- New toilets! That means a fresher cleaner experience when you need to Paddy O’Pee or O’Poo.
- More surprised to be unveiled this Friday!